I would have never thought I would win an award for anything. Not even the Stylish Blogger award ;-). Thank you to Mothers on Mission for choosing my blog as one for this award.
It's a blessing and I'm honored thank you ladies.You should check out their blog when you get a chance, they are definitley working for God and are some amazing women.
So the directions were to choose a few things to tell you about myself that you don't know so here ya go..
1) I'm 24, I'll be 25 April 13th of this year. I live in Kansas but was born in California.
2) I've been married for 5 years, working on 6 and boy has it been an interesting 5 years. My husband and I have been through so many ups and downs you could get sea sickness just from our story, but by the grace of God we're working through our issues and God will come out victorious!
3) I'm a FIRM believer in second chances and God's redeeming grace and forgiveness.
4) I have 2 beautiful toddlers, Abbie will be 3 at the end of March and Shayne will be 2 at the end of April...yes they are 13 months apart. My little boy was our surprise.
5) I work at a bank full time, Monday - Friday...it's a good job..just not what God has planned for me.
6) My husband and I met at college, I knew we were going to get married the first time I saw him, for him it took about 3 months of convincing. We got engaged after 3 months and got married a short year after that. November 19th 2005.
7) I am a woman who says YES to God and I will continue to say yes to Him no matter what He asks me to do or where He asks me to go. I want what He has for me and I've spent too many years being held down by doubts and fear, no more will I let these things control my walk with my Father.
8) I have 3 sisters, 2 older, 1 younger.
9) I'm a short 5ft 2in on a good day ;-)
10) I make a lot of mistakes, some over and over again. The world would say I'm one big mistake waiting to happen but God says I'm His and that gives me hope for the future.
Oops ~ I forgot to pass on this most fabulous bloggy award to my friends ~
And you know what, if you have a blog and you read this post you can have this award too cause your blog is awesome and deserves a great award too! Thank you to everyone who reads what I have to write, it's humbling to know that people care to read my blog. I love getting comments and reading about what others are learning from God as well.