Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

He's there

He's there

When you get a call in the middle of the night and someone you love is hurt.

He's there

When you hear the beautiful news you're going to have a baby.

He's there

When the next bit of news is the baby is sick

He's there

When you walk through depression, not able to get out of bed because the sorrow is so heavy.

He's there

When you are in the doctors office hearing test results, that change your entire future

He's there

When the doctor's office calls you in to discuss more test results

He's there...tomorrow, 2 days from now, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years...He's there.

There is hurt in this world. There is sorrow. There is sickness. There is pain. There is weeping and beating of chests, There is anger, and hate.

Jesus wept..the shortest verse in the Bible...He wept. and I think He cries for us too. For all the things the world throws at us...but the devil is LIKE a lion, and Jesus IS the lion and I have to believe with all my heart good will come from this.. that there are far greater things I am being protected from, and there's purpose in this, this is happening for a reason...our story is still being played out so I wait, and I watch and I hope because He's there and while there is pain in the world, there is also hope. Immeasurable hope.

No comments: