Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Mother's Passion

I'm reflecting on a lot today. This isn't going to be a post with 5 easy steps. It's not going to be a post with do this so you can get that...it's a post about passion. My passion.

It's been exactly a year since I quit my job. At 4:30 today one year ago I walked out of a job I held for 6 years and stepped into a position I had no idea what to do with. It wasn't by my own power that I quit. No. God had been working on my heart for several months. Growing my faith, bringing me closer to Him so when the time came I would be able to say Yes Lord. Yes, I will go..choose me. At the time He chose me I had passion. Passion for my family. Passion for my Church. Passion for worship. Passion burning so deep in my heart that I felt as if I were going to burst. Passion to spread the Word. Passion to speak the very words of Christ so that no soul on this earth would die. I wanted to do something mighty and powerful for the Kingdom of God and when God chose me and called me out of that job I was ready. I was afraid...but I was ready. I had no idea what came next. I had no idea what tomorrow held, but I was ready...

Please click here to read the rest of my post at Woman to Woman Ministries. 


No comments: