Listening to this cd after so long not only brought back old memories but an immense love for Jesus. A realization that He saw me. He saw me when I was in my bedroom back 10 years ago crying, wishing for more, but He saw me every single day from when I was 15 till now as I'm 25. He saw me. He protected me in ways I may never know. He lead me and He kept calling out to me. Today I choose to forget the past. Satan stole so many years from my life, so many times I could have taken hold of God's hand, circumstances wouldn't have changed but I wouldn't have felt alone...
Do you know I'm sitting here, and all I see is new. I'm new, my life is new...I refuse to waste one more minute tearing myself down, feeling regret, feeling hurt. God is making me new, I'm not that person anymore.
I will sing of Your amazing Love. Forever.
Today I'm thankful for..
1) Being made new
2) God's amazing Love
2) God's provision for my family - once again He proves His faithfulness, and tells me if I'd only trust Him a little more things would be a lot different
3) God's instruction for the food pantry joining forces with the clothing ministry to help even more families!
4) Being able to let go, FOREVER!
5) Walking into Church one person, and leaving a whole different person
6) The messege to get intentional with my faith, with my life
7) God crushing mountains and closing rivers to get to my heart
8) He knows my name, He knows my past and He wants to carry that burden now and forever so I can walk in peace with Him.
9) Friends that pray - really pray
10) Stories of God's provision for my sweet sisters!
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Eph 6:12
What are you thankful for today?