1) Love notes from God during my day.
2) God's grace, which I very much don't deserve but a gift He gives freely for me to accept.
3) An amazing worship service last Sunday.
4) Feeling an overwhelming sense of God all around me, all week, not just on Sundays
5) The power of the Holy Spirit given to me, to speak
6) The realization that I can speak, openly, freely and with boldness
7) Real dreams of being a Pastor, bold and consumed by God
8) Sweet sisters who minister to me about past hurts.
9) A hole in my heart slowly but surely being filled by my Heavenly Father
10) A sermon, very much from God
11) Kids excited to make mustard seed faith necklaces
12)My husband, who was anxious and willing and ready to help with whatever I needed for my sermon.
13) Quiet time prayers
I want what God has for me and I think I'm beginning to see what that is. Every day is a blessing friends, no matter your circumstances, no matter what you're going through right now. Every day is a blessing. God leaves His mark on your day, He makes eact day special, just for you. You just have to choose to see it.
"I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalm 40:2