Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Only Grace

Thank you father for what you've given me, when I get down and start to be angry with what I don't have you always show me what I do have and what I should be greatful for. Thank you for your never ending love, your never ending grace. I'm yours Lord and I will always be yours, NOTHING will keep me from you.

~the more I seek you the more I find you, the more I find you the more I love you~

I wish I could see you, I wish I could touch you that you were right here leading me through every twist and turn of my life. You have such a huge work to do in me Lord, I know nothing is too big for you though.

I just pray you will show me what you want me to do and I pray you take this bitterness and anger from my heart, I pray that you help me raise my self esteem so I know who I am in YOUR eyes and not worry about the world. I pray you help me lose weight I want to be healthy and happy and my body is a temple for you Lord. Father I just thank you so much for my new friends, you heard me crying to Sarah that I was lonley and that I didn't have friends and then you showed me that there are people out there like me and that I'm not alone. I'm just in total awe of you Lord and what you've done for me. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. Thank you for washing me clean, thank you for your grace and your mercy.

~What happened yesterday has disappeared, the dirt has been washed away and now it's clear...there's only Grace, there's only mercy and believing and it's enough~

No comments: