Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Peace of God

I don't know about you but I'm so thankful for a new week. I found freedom at Church yesterday and I have a new chance to walk in peace. To let go of the past. To let go of pain. It's a new day. It's so important to be thankful. Today in the world there are so many things that try to trap us. There are so many things trying to bring us down into depression or anxiety or anger. It's all in your perspective, today I recieved some more pretty awful news but I choose to be thankful, because God saw it coming and He will provide.

1) God's provision
2) True Peace
3) Quiet Sunday evenings spent at home watching movies
4) Cuddle time with my new nephew
5) My sister coming to visit
6) A hug from Jesus in the middle of a struggle
7) Prayer with my pastor
8) Being able to let go of hurtful words in a phone call because of His love for me.
9) A messege : God's mercies are new every morning and I am God's girl.
10) A Christmas plan for the food pantry and people who are donating
11) Abandoned worship and the messege of freedom
12) Finding freedom and love from a Holy God who will meet us in the mess to give us peace.
13) Visable change in my heart, I was desperate to see change and He shows me every day there is change, however slow it may be, it's there.
14) A Messege: God IS for me, NOT against me ~ no matter how bad things may be He IS for me, He IS on my side.

What are you thankful for today? God is for you too. He's on your side, never forget that.



And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Col 3:15

5 comments:

Jenifer Metzger said...

Great list Mandy!

Unknown said...

Mandy, I LOVE your list! God is so good and He is clearly working in your life. :)

Kelli said...

It is such a victory when we make the choice to rejoice in the spite of our circumstances! It is such power:))

Phather Phil Malmstrom said...

What a wonderful list of Blessings Mandy, and as I mentioned on the W2W posting last week, God's presence in your life has been very apparent this past year.

I pray His influence in yours and your family's life continues to shine brightly. :-)

Have a Blessed Day!

Aritha V. said...

Thank you for this post. It feels like a reminder: be thankful. Here it is morning in Holland. I am thankful to wake up, my children back to school and I am thankful for your blog this morning.