1) God's provision
2) True Peace
3) Quiet Sunday evenings spent at home watching movies
4) Cuddle time with my new nephew
5) My sister coming to visit
6) A hug from Jesus in the middle of a struggle
7) Prayer with my pastor
8) Being able to let go of hurtful words in a phone call because of His love for me.
9) A messege : God's mercies are new every morning and I am God's girl.
10) A Christmas plan for the food pantry and people who are donating
11) Abandoned worship and the messege of freedom
12) Finding freedom and love from a Holy God who will meet us in the mess to give us peace.
13) Visable change in my heart, I was desperate to see change and He shows me every day there is change, however slow it may be, it's there.
14) A Messege: God IS for me, NOT against me ~ no matter how bad things may be He IS for me, He IS on my side.
What are you thankful for today? God is for you too. He's on your side, never forget that.
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Col 3:15